Friday, March 22, 2013

Learning HIV Discrimination Topic

In our Humanities class we have been thinking about the human rights and also the human rights that is not happening in Malaysia. By voting we had concluded to study and know more about HIV discrimination. I was shocked after knowing the stereotype forward HIV. Before I go right into HIV, I was already kind of surprised how the Universal Declaration of Human Rights wasn’t law but it was a choice for country to follow. Again back to HIV discrimination, I was having a hard time for finding the solution for this problem. Education was one of the best ways to stop this. I thought it was a good idea to help them realize that it is so dangerous for them to have it.  The disease HIV, will impact everyone. If we don't stop them from spreading, we will all get it some day. Since, people are getting it more and more these days the percentage of getting it the disease ourselves are also increasing. Also by learning this kind of topic is making me think that I am actually lucky to not have it and I want to help them too actually because I think it is a good idea to make more fortunate people more than the unfortunate people. This issue, HIV discrimination one of the global issue, people should now know about it more in order to help others and themselves. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment